What I hate about the NEA Awards.

You know the event you know the date, you also know the amazing nominees and you have voted for them.



But what you may not know is that unless you live in the u.s or intend to be in the states for the awards you may never get to see the Awards.



This is something I feel is highly unfair unless the show has been organised for the American public then I beg the organiser's to rethink their strategies and schedule future NEA awards to hold right here in Nigeria.



But am not here to cause trouble with anyone or group, I'm only letting out my opinion and if I am wrong then may be the BAFTA's should be held in America or the Oscar's be held in Russia.



Am just thinking out loud, I hope someone's listening.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS