Was Amy Winehouse Preparing to Adopt a Child.

Reports reaching me suggests that Amy Winehouse may have been preparing to adopt a 10 year old girl named Dannika Augustine.



Its been said that she had taken a keen interest in the welfare of the child. According to NYDN, the girl Augustine is heart broken about the news of Amy's demise as she said and I quote;



"Amy was already my mother. I would call her mum and she would call me her daughter,"





"She was the most amazing person and I was looking forward to living with her here or in London. I cannot believe she is gone. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."



Although some sources say that the singers representatives do not agree with the reports claiming that are inaccurate and that Amy never planned to adopt miss Danika Augustine.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS