The confessions of Chidinma, the Runz girl!

Hello people, I recently got this message through BBM, and since she asked us to spread her story, am doing it the best way I know how.



I am Chidinma from 1 of d Eastern state, if u are readin dis den I would hav gave up d ghost & dis is my story: Plz don't Judge me but pass on dis confession. it may save lives of innocent young girls like me & help better our wicked economy dat steals even from d poor. Myself & 6 of my friendz are into modern day prostitution popularly called RUNZ. We servix top Politcians, in Govt/govt House Musicians & Supa Biznexmen for a very good pay{350,000politicians fee }per outing! Dis Men don't use condom on us "of course wit such moni u don't hav a sey" dey draw our blood wit syringe & taste in dere private Lab if we are H.I.V positive.. B4 sleepin wit us. I had dealings wit d doctor also who was paid 2million per-show. He reliably ask me to quit dat our blood is taken after d test{s} to dere Occultic coven to enslave & use us 4rituals. Ofcourse I had no course to argue wen 4 out of 7of us died misteriously, 1raving Mad, & am in d hospital with an illness wit no name/cure.. D last one meking us 7 is still missing till date. Plz dis is no game or story check ur sisters & friendz dos whom needle holes are in dere hands are into it. At a point we become so many{runs gals} dat we have to embark on diabolical/juju meanz to be amongst d choosen ones dat will be selected wen dere is a party. For 350,000 who wouldn't, I don't repeat cloths, I have 7-fones, 16different lines some of which I chew d sim afta usage.. Cars. 3house in Lagos. & 12million naira to my account. etc! Non can cure me. Vanity upon vanity, I pray to God 4 my soul.. Pls PASS dis on to save a gals lyf. U don't c ur family evryday. ur family member or friend may be a victim God 4bid... Send,&spread dis message to save some1 2day. God guide U̶̲̥̅̊



Sad!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS