Its a karen's world Lockit!

Karen Karen Karen, everyone wants to talk about karen, but let me confess here that at first I wasn't so crazy about the chick, until I had heard her story and now I see her as the hero that she truely is.



Our karen story starts from the end, in a press room interview where karen talks of her " be yourself" strategy in the big brother house, with her slightly heavy nigerian accent unchanged by any oyibo influence,



she tells us about her roots, and how she worked as a stripper in Europe just to make ends meet, although this morning I heard her say on cool fm radio that she wasn't really a stripper in the u.k but an underwear model, you know the bra and lingerie kind of model,eh-em.



speaking about her family ; she tells us she's from a family of 10 kids 1 father and 2 mothers, being the first of 10 she has 7 siblings from her biological mother and 2 from her step-mother,she wasn't afraid to tell us though that she lost her father to the dreaded disease called AIDS, (everyone was a bit silent then)





But where I got really interested was when she started speaking about her very famous "boys toy" the two double D's on her chest that you can't miss even if you were blind.



"My boobs were never a strategy, she said,

when I discovered I had lumps in my breasts, I had them removed and had the boob job done to prevent any further occurrence".



It's funny how my mother got to hear on the show. she continues... My 17 -year-old sister recently discovered lumps in her breasts too...its pretty obvious what needs to be done.



Now on my path as the writer and all-knowing adviser, its my duty to advice karen: karen when you read this please help not only your sister but in fact all women struggling with breast lumps and cancer related cases, let them draw strength from your strengths. I trust that you can.



Its chinizle signing out.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS