Amber Rose may not be coming to nigeria after all!


As she twitted this

"Hey my Nigerian Rosebuds I am NOT booked for anything in Nigeria at all if I’m not booked thru info@behindhershades.com then its not real. I wld LOVE to come to Nigeria if u guys really want me there Pls book me thru Info@behindhershades.com"
Amber's management company, Behind Her Shades, have also said no one approached them about any show in Nigeria.

I wonder what's going on. We're expecting a statement from the publicist for the Music Meets Runway event regarding Amber's denials, shortly. So stay tuned!

Meanwhile, Music Meets Runway will definitely hold on the 9th of July at the Expo Centre, Eko Hotel, with or without Amber Rose.



This post is credited to linda ikeji`s blog

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS