Use ATM Or Be Paid In Twenties! First Bank Sat.urday 18 June 2011.

Use the ATM or be paid in 20naira notes, that was the treatment that customers received from first bank today at one of their akowonjo branch, in lagos.

What seemed like a deliberate act to punish customers, this particular branch served me in particular 500 pieces of terrible 20naira notes, and may be because i was withdrawing only a little 10,000naira the cashier didn't bother to count the 500 pieces that she gave me( she didn't want to be stressed).

She only assured me my money was complete with a well staged smile that she held so professionally.

Now i wonder if this is what is becoming of professional banking in nigeria. May God help us o!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS