Rihanna seen Hooking up with Drake in Montreal




Last night, Rihanna continued her North American tour with a second show at Bell Center in Montreal. She later was spotted sitting in a Maybach outside of a hotel with an old flame

None other than Drizzy Drake, who first joined her on stage as a surprise guest during her show in Toronto. The two were spotted sitting in front of his hotel before jetting off to Terrasses Bonsecours club in old port of Montreal. Last year, Drake opened up about his feelings for Rihanna as he promoted his new album which contained a verse about their brief friendship:

It’s so rare that I feel nervous and small due to a woman’s presence. And I will tell you that, Rihanna had me so overwhelmed at the time that we met and throughout the duration of our friendship (or whatever it was that we had) that she gave me an emotion I truly miss in my life. On the album I wanted to pay homage to her for giving me that emotion. I don’t know when the next time I will feel that. I would say that I was very in to that situation but I wouldn’t say I loved her. I didn’t get to know her well enough to say that I love her.”

Since then the two have been able to set his feelings aside and hook up musically for the hit record, “What’s My Name”Drake is said to have arrived to the club presidential style with 5 SUVs, 1 Maybach, 20 policemen, 40 security guards and a dog. Considering he told he NY Times last year that he felt unsafe in his hometown of Toronto at all times, it’s not surprising

images and post from newnickiminaj.com
http://newnickiminaj.com/photos-rihanna-drake-hooking-back-up-in-montreal/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS