The Weight Of Poverty


Terrifying, sometimes saddening - the look on those faces

When at a glance I can see the suffering and agony

written there like chalk on a properly darkened school board.

Even though they smile at me as I pass, and greet me

With a measure of greeting suitable only for nobles,

Yet in my lowliness, I drop a little nylon note and move on as if I never saw and never heard,

Still, each day I pray that someone sent by God, would pass-by
A messiah - to rescue these poor lowly ones,

May be He shall ride on the wings of angels or in his Honda or Range Rover sport,

Or may be he shall use his leggedis benz like me,
Which ever form he uses.

I pray he lends a hand to the beggar smiling with agony on his face.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS