Pre-Easter Pampering:Kendra Wilkinson


Out for a little holiday weekend pampering, Kendra Wilkinson was spotted getting prettied up in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday.....April 3.

Dressed casually in a pink top with comfy powder blue bottoms, the former Playboy playmate treated her mom, Patty, to a hair styling session at the LMG Salon.

In related news, Miss Wilkinson recently chatted with press about her curvier post-baby body . that she loves her new figure.
She tells, “I had a lot of challenges losing the weight. I still haven't lost the weight yet and I don't plan on going back to the body I used to be at. I love my sexy curves

Enjoy the pictures
of
Kendra Wilkinson out with her mom in Beverly Hills........

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS