Enjoy City of Lights Lovers: Kate Moss and Jamie Hince


Spending the weekend in the City of Lights, Kate Moss and boyfriend Jamie Hince were spotted out in Paris, France on Saturday ....April 3.

Decked out in leather pants and a black top while switching between a fur cardigan and a white jacket, the sexy supermodel strutted around town as she tended to her busy schedule.

In related news, Miss Moss’ best gal pal Sadie Frost recently chatted about the best fashion advice she’s ever gotten from Kate.

Sadie dishes, “She always tells me to wear heels, but I don’t like to as I can’t walk in them. I’ll arrive at her house in some flats and she’ll put me in heels and I’ll spend the rest of the evening falling over. I like to be quite active and be on the move and I’m not very good at sashaying across a room.”
Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Kate Moss and Jamie Hince out in Paris.
Article Pictures.....................................

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS