Survivor Bully James Tells upset fans Be finicky to My Mama


Survivor's James Clement, Heroes vs. Villains meant no more Mr. Nice Guy in this week. The Villains blindsided Tyson Apostol in a very difficult Tribal Council, but for the Heroes, the selection was clearer because James Clement was playing injured. This morning, ET speaks to James to find out how he is doing after hurting his knee during a confront and requiring medical notice.

ET said how are you doing? Can you remember and talk about your injury?

James: I just dragged my ACL and my meniscus. I had to get operation right after the show, but amazing didn't cure right and I have to get operation again. but now I am okay, but they have to go back in there and fix something and figure out why it is not stand-in right.


ET: But your voice hasn't changed since previous seasons, when you came off as a nice guy. So what was different this time?

James: It's called editing! I love it. It's called TV, baby. It is amazing. I love everything reality—I watch Project Runway, I watch everything—you can't believe how they're being portrayed on TV. It's wonderful how people walk up to me and say, "You're being so mean." Really? I'm being mean because I'm saying let's work as a team? Come on. Obviously, that's just craziness.

But it hurt my mama's feelings. Poor thing. [She said:] "Oh, they're being mean to my baby. You look like you're crazy!" That's the thing that's upsetting about it. Besides that, I love it. 'Cause it's TV. I like the way they manipulate stuff in their own light. Honestly, in China I was waaay more aggressive, because it sucked in China. If you didn't work as a team, I kinda got on you. But they made it look like I was a great person, [while in Heroes vs. Villains] they made it seem like I was the evilest thing ever. Survivor gives and Survivor takes away.

ET said then it is perhaps an excellent craze that you went home when you did.

James: really, yeah, they kept me for myself because I didn't want to go home. I most likely would have run on the beach to show that I could run, and they perhaps would have kept me just about longer and I would have been messed up more. They helped me out. There's no telling what I would have messed up if I had stayed.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS