Miley Cyrus to quit music


Miley Cyrus to quit music for movies

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus has announced a break from music to concentrate on movies after her next album is released in June.

"I've got a record coming out in June and then I'm done. I just want to work in movies. That's what I like and that's what I want to be doing," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The singer-actress shot to international stardom after playing schoolgirl-turned-secret pop star in Disney's musical Hannah Montana.

She was offered the role when she was just 12 years old. Last year Cyrus had said she has only one season of the hit show left and that she feels claustrophobic because she has grown out of the role.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARIAH YEATER GETS DEATH THREATS FROM JUSTIN BIEBER FANS